Contractor Services For Property Managers
If you are a property manager of a retail center, office building / center, or residential community – NVA Contracting wants to be your reliable source answers. NVA is an asset, ally, trusted contractor to many property managers in the Northern VA area already. NVA is always willing to meet with an owner or attend an HOA meeting to answer questions and help you on a repair issue as the property manager. Let us become familiar with your board members / properties and help you service them, manage them, and satisfy their demands of their management team. When there are constructions issues, questions, or odd repairs that you and the board aren’t sure how to manage or resolve – don’t guess at it! Let NVA meet with you and or the board to help you define the scope of work.
We understand it’s competitive and you need multiple bids. We respect competition and understand no one wins all the bids they submit. But if we are in communication with the manager and board and we understand their construction needs clearly – we have a better chance of submitting a complete and accurate proposal. Sure we may be helping the competition a bit by helping the boards create a better more accurate scope for them to get other competing bids with. But that also means the board’s looking at proposals that are more of an Apples to Apples comparison. We feel that when all things are even – NVA’s true understanding, abilities, and competitive nature will be very clear and give is a strong advantage.
If given the opportunity… NVA will:
- Clarify the unknowns and define the project more clearly for you and your board.
- We will create a viable scope of work that you can use to pull the other bids your Board requires.
- We will also submit a bid for this scope of work that is clearly defined, well versed, and comprehensive as well as competitive.
- We will work to complete the project on time and under budget.
- We are easy to work with along the way – when problems, changes, or unknowns(new scope) arise – we will work to mitigate their impact to the schedule and to the budget.
- Refer you and the Board to other industry professionals for work NVA does not perform that we know and trust.
- Develop relationships with you, your board, and even the tenants on property to make repairs go more smoothly.
Our Property Management Clients
Below are just a few of the Property Management firms we are proud to serve:
- First Services Residential
- CMC / Associa
- Peterson Group
- Long & Foster
- Dulles Properties
- G & G Land